Pet package - dangerous species
The flight package service is an informative service adapted to the following details:
- Type, breed, dimensions and weight of the animal.
- Country of destination and country of origin.
- Dates and routes.
- Customer requests and requirements.
- Division according to time dates and tasks to be performed at each stage of the preliminary procedure.
- Our support throughout the preliminary procedure and flight.
- Flight package (PDF document) customized according to customer requirements.
- Checklist - a page that summarizes all the actions that must be performed in the flight package.
- Health certificate for the destination country.
- Flight labels and tags for the flight cage.
- Import / export approval document for a dangerous species animal.
- Instructions for importing / exporting a dangerous species of animal.
The flight package service will be sent to the customer's email after filling in the details and coordinating the operations and will send between 1-3 working days except in exceptional cases.
The dangerous varieties vary from country to country, but these are the main varieties:
- American Staffordshire Terrier (Amstaff)
- Bull Terrier (English)
- Dogo Argentino(Argentine)
- Tosa Ino(Japanese)
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier (English Staff)
- American Pit Bull Terrier(Pit Bull)
- Brazilian fillet (Brazilian mastiff)